[svg-developers] Beatware Mobile Designer

  • eloijr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2008

      Can anyone take me some news about that tool? I know that it belongs to Oracle now but BMD died?

      I need tools for svg with animation, tiny and so...and I think one of the bests tools to do this is BMD...I believe...and about you?

      Regards,
      Eloi Jr
    • veiko herne
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:41 AM
        I was trying to use Beatware without any luck so
        switched to Ikivo.
        Some of my experiences:
        http://veikoh.wordpress.com/2007/04/21/svg-animated-movies/

        I assume there is no development going on with
        Beatware anymore and Ikivo seems to be only one
        providing decent SVG animation tool. Meanwhile they
        have launced next version of the product but as lack
        of funding I haven't been able to continue with my
        project.

        Veiko

        --- eloijr <eloijr@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Can anyone take me some news about that tool? I know
        > that it belongs to Oracle now but BMD died?
        >
        > I need tools for svg with animation, tiny and
        > so...and I think one of the bests tools to do this
        > is BMD...I believe...and about you?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Eloi Jr

        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > mailto:svg-developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • andrew.watanabe
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 8:19 AM
          Hi Eloi,

          I'm happy to let you know that Mobile Designer is not at all dead. We
          are currently working hard on the next release, and will be letting
          the group here know as soon as we have news to share. Thanks for
          bearing with us!!

          Andrew Watanabe
          Mobile Designer Product Manager
          Oracle Corporation

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "eloijr" <eloijr@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Can anyone take me some news about that tool? I know that it belongs
          to Oracle now but BMD died?

          > I need tools for svg with animation, tiny and so...and I think one
          of the bests tools to do this is BMD...I believe...and about you?

          > Regards,
          > Eloi Jr

        • eloijr
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 12:35 PM
            Hi Andrew,

            That's a great new! SVG World needs more tools! Today there's a lack of tools for Tiny and animation. I think there's a great space for business in this area. I wanna like to know some news about the next version. Can you intend to send us any beta version when it is ready?

            Thanks,
            Eloi Jr