Are there any other major SVG discussion groups?

  • harry underwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hi, I asked a few days ago about an issue regarding this SVG file that
      I've been trying to script in order to play video, but received no
      response.

      So, not to sound angry or anything, but are there any other discussion
      groups where I can take this question?

      Thanks,
      Harry
    • "~:'' ありがとうございました
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        Harry,

        given your skills, and the fact that video is bleeding edge, you
        maybe stretching expectations of support.

        http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/a-call-for-video-on-the-web-opera-
        vid/
        gives an outline with examples and should be enough.

        Check the examples given work for you.
        then check they work for your own video file, by swapping just the URI.
        then try adjusting the SVG to suit your needs.
        finally fiddle with the script, only if essential.

        I'm still waiting for the os x or linux version for Opera....

        regards

        Jonathan Chetwynd
        Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet