Re: [svg-developers] Re: Patterns + currentColor

  • ddailey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
      Oh, yes, I had forgotten about the currentColor attribute in CSS3 (I remember reading about it once upon a time). I gather CSS3 borrowed it from SVG 1.1?

      Anyhow f you put

      pattern { color: blue }

      At the beginning of the svg file, then Opera 9.2 and 9.5 alpha (that support pretty modern CSS) will show a blue pattern. It doesn't work in IE/ASV though and I don't believe FF(2) supports pattern yet.