Re: Create script element. Eureka

  • Domenico Strazzullo
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30 12:23 PM
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "andre m. winter"
      <ml.winter@...> wrote:
      > hi
      > >> functions within it, nor to run said functions. With a "normal"
      > >> inline script, the text of the script including its function are
      > >> available as the nodeValue of the relevant tag, but such does
      > >> seem to be for .es/.js files.
      > if i remember well (ASV is old stuff), it has to do with the fact,
      > script are interpreted first and only once a page is loaded.

      It figures... Here's the workaround:

      <g id="scripts">
      <script xlink:href="conf" type="text/ecmascript"/>
      <script xlink:href="gui.es" type="text/ecmascript"/>
      <script type="text/ecmascript"><![CDATA[
      var s;
      for (var i = 0; i < scripts.length; i ++) {
      s = document.createElementNS

      It works everywhere except Safari. I'll take a look but perhaps it's
      just premature.

      conf is controlled by php+Ajax and contains arrays with filenames,
      preferences, skins, etc. It can be loaded and saved, and with some
      effort reloaded. Coupled with the findings from André's
      XMLHttpRequest thread, this should allow unrestricted local work with
      no security breach.

      Thanks to all.