SpinetiX has gone live

  • Julien Reichel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear All,

      Sorry for the slight out of subject email:

      I am proud to announce the release of SpinetiX new product: the
      HMP100(tm), the first Hyper Media Player available on the market and the
      turnkey solution for digital signage in many industry sectors (retail,
      hospitality, finance, live events...).

      Connected to digital displays through HDMI and VGA, HMP100 is capable of
      rendering combinations of media elements from a rich set of formats:
      audio, video, vector graphics (SVG), pictures and text. HMP100 natively
      implements the open standards required to schedule, update, stream, and
      animate each supported media. Distributing content from a central
      location onto a specific display is as easy as publishing a web page.

      Best Regards,

      Julien Reichel, PhD
      Senior Scientist, SpinetiX S.A.
      PSE-C, CH-1015, Lausanne, Switzerland