Re: Event problem in FF3

  • abram.pointet
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Ok Andreas I'll post an address soon to display the problem online.
      But in the meantime I found that this problem of no reactivity of
      mouse events (for example set to rectangles) is only taking place when
      I have clip-path over. I seems that the mouse interactivity is
      sleeping inside any clip-path. Any idea the problem is with my
      implementation, because removing c-p removes the problem.

      abram

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann" <neumann@...>