Re: [svg-developers] Another OT topic: running Squiggle from a shortcut

  • Sergei Skarupo (Сергей Шкаруп
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      Right-click on your bat file, "create shortcut", drag shortcut to desktop.
      You can right-click on the shortcut itself and change the icon.

      Speaking of off-topic subjects, I posted a message yesterday or the day
      before that was also kind of off topic and don't see it here. Would I get a
      notofocation if it were rejected by the moderator?