looking for C++ SDK for programatic document content creation

  • Matei Stroila
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi all,

      I am looking for a C++ SDK so that I can write a program that
      automatically creates SVG documents from input data consisting in
      certain text and SVG symbols, and then I can edit this document with
      Inkscape (adjust positions and sizes of these symbols if necessary).
      Any recommendations?

      Thanks a lot,
      Matei