Re: [svg-developers] Re: Svg Card Flip Animation

  • Erik Dahlström
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2007
      On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:22:08 +0100, ~:'' ありがとうございました。
      <j.chetwynd@...> wrote:

      > Julien,
      >
      > excellent point and thank you for drawing this to my attention...
      > I've asked Erik to explain.
      >
      > I found this to work, in Opera nightlies, I assumed it would work as
      > the code is derived from the script version provided by David earlier
      > in the thread.

      type="matrix" is not supported on animateTransform according to the spec
      as Julien points out.
      From the 1.2T spec:
      "If 'type' has an unsupported value (e.g. type="foo" or type="ref(svg)")
      the 'animateTransform' element is ignored."

      > this is a practical rather than intellectual process for me.
      > transforming matrices is stretching my comprehension too...
      >> Moreover, how do you interpolate between two matrix ? I have some
      >> problem picturing the transition between two states. I supose that's the
      >> reason why this type is not described in the specification.

      Yes, that's a reason the spec doesn't allow you to do that.

      Cheers
      /Erik