Zoom in and Out animation on jpegs

  • vikasjain0358
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      I have a query wrt how SVG Tiny 1.2 and Javascript can enable the
      following scenario:
      I have a set of jpegs on my PC which I want to browse through within a
      UI screen and whenever I click them they should zoom in and when I
      click on other jpeg they should zoom out?

      Does SVG support animating jpegs runtime which are not defined as part
      of initial SVG but are actually being retrieved from PC (in this case)
      Regards,
      Vikas.
    • Fulio Pen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007

        Quite a long time ago I solicited help on svg at this forum, and got it from a group member. You can see two diagrams in svg in following web page:

        www.pinyinology.com/zhgp/comment2.html

        I like to include a note of appreciation in the essay, but cannot find the original posting. If anyone recognizes his/her own work, please contact me. Thanks.

        Fulio Pen