Re: Pop up menu using svg-ecmascript

  • juninbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Kushal Soy <kushalsoy@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > can any one suggest me, how to add the pop up menu in svg image
      using mouse event.

      > Thank you in advance for all your suggestions!!

      you can capture the mousedown event and check the value of
      event.button. if event.button==2 or 3, that means right click event,
      then you can draw your menu and popup it.

      but, the problem here is the explorer's default menu for right click
      will also be fired, I do not know how to disable it. do you know it?