Last Call: SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

  • ~:'' ありがとうございました。
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 4:59 AM
      Last Call: SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

      The ONS security requires a list of all attendees, so please be sure
      to email me immediately

      regards

      Jonathan Chetwynd
      Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

      SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

      We have four short talks planned so far, ONS, Joost, Dotcomus & Peepo.

      The Office of National Statistics has offered to host our next
      meeting at their Pimlico Office:

      4:00-6:00p.m. Friday 5th October 2007

      the entrance is directly outside Pimlico tube station.
      http://www.statistics.gov.uk/about_ns/locations/onsmaps.asp

      We will retire to a local hostelry if there is demand.