Re: [svg-developers] how to time 'duration' that is not predetermined?

  • "~:'' ありがとうございました
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      Chaals,

      unfortunately that** doesn't work iirc ~:"

      that is unless the id is present at the time of loading the page.
      in this query php is adding icons at the demand of the user...

      I don't believe this is an Opera bug, but rather a DOM issue.
      not knowing or understanding the specs well, it's hard to be sure.
      in practice, I tried this and it didn't WFM.

      please let me know if you believe this is a bug, or can provide a
      working demo...

      best wishes

      Jonathan Chetwynd

      **>>If you are writing animations, you can also use
      begin="someID.end" as an
      attribute directly, IIRC.

      On 7 Aug 2007, at 17:04, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

      On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 14:51:33 +0200, ddailey <ddailey@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Jonathan,
      >
      > You might take a look at
      > http://srufaculty.sru.edu/david.dailey/svg/swatch3.svg . In it
      each star
      > is set up to move across its path and upon completion of its life
      cycle
      > to become reborn (using onend="rebuild(evt)"). Upon rebuilding the
      star
      > is given a new shape (but some of its old personality) and relaunched
      > evt.target.beginElement().
      >
      > Perhaps it'll help. It should work in IE/ASV and Opera.

      If you are writing animations, you can also use begin="someID.end" as an
      attribute directly, IIRC.

      Cheers

      Chaals

      chaals@... Catch up: Speed Dial http://opera.com