secure SVG demos on website?

  • Mike Curtes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I'm interested in posting demos of some interactive SVG Tiny I've
      created onto a website. I want to be sure that the SVG won't be
      downloadable-I don't want people to be able to see/manipulate the code.

      Ideally, I would like the demo to be interactive so that the viewer can
      get a feel for what the SVG does, so I was considering converting it to
      Flash, if possible. But I can't seem to find any tools for converting
      complex, interactive SVG into Flash.

      The next best thing would be a non-interactive 'video' of the SVG in
      action-the viewer would watch an invisible user interact with the SVG
      and watch how it reacts. However I can't figure out a simple way of
      doing this either...

      Does anyone have any advice for either of these two approaches?

      Thanks very much,

      Mike

    • Domenico Strazzullo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hi Mike, making the video is easy, on mac you have snapz and on
        windows there's super screee recorder, desktop screen record and many
        others.