Where can I find mobile SVG maps?

  • cues7a
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007

      I developing a navigation app for mobile devices using Mobile Svg maps.

      Where can I find Mobile SVG resources with lat/long or UTM coordinates?
      Do you know any tool to convert a shape or GML to Mobile SVG?

      Thank you.
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
        cues7a wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I developing a navigation app for mobile devices using Mobile Svg maps.
        >
        > Where can I find Mobile SVG resources with lat/long or UTM coordinates?
        > Do you know any tool to convert a shape or GML to Mobile SVG?
        >
        > Thank you.

        geocoder.us is a nice FREE resource for taking us street addresses and
        converting them to
        longitude / latitude. There are also nice down loadable lists of things
        like us zipcodes and their
        longitude/latitudes suitable for sticking in ones MySql server.
      • Daniel de la Cuesta
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
          Yes, that's is OK, but I have to embed the coordinates the coordiantes in the SVG by hand.

          I mean if there is web where I can find TinySVG maps georreferenced.