Re: [svg-developers] Browser plugins

  • Doug Schepers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi, Lenny-

      Lenny wrote:
      > Besides Adobe's SVGViewer.exe, what else is out there?
      >
      > I looked in the links section of the website and found a bunch of
      > developer and conversion tools, but nothing for the client side.

      By "the website", I assume you mean wiki.svg.org? You may have been
      looking at the wrong page. A (partial) list is here:

      http://wiki.svg.org/Viewer_Implementations

      Regards-
      -Doug
    • Lenny
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Thanks Doug, I did look on the Wiki and must have overlooked that page.
        the webpage I was referring to was the "links" page on the yahoo group.

        I'm going to do an eval of these apps, specifically for Vista, and if
        anyone knows of any other plugins, I'd appreciate knowing about them.