Help needed! [combining multiple .svgz files into single file]

  • shant_nk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi everyone, am a beginner for SVG .I would like to combine
      several .svgz files (icon images) into a single file. My requirement is
      to retrieve the compressed .svgz files by means of indexing each file.

      Can anyone tell me is there any file format available for combining
      multiple .svgz(compressed svg files) into single file.

      Thanks in advance.