Browser plugins

  • Lenny
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      Besides Adobe's SVGViewer.exe, what else is out there?

      I looked in the links section of the website and found a bunch of
      developer and conversion tools, but nothing for the client side.

      Lenny in Sacto, CA
    • Doug Schepers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi, Lenny-

        Lenny wrote:
        > Besides Adobe's SVGViewer.exe, what else is out there?
        >
        > I looked in the links section of the website and found a bunch of
        > developer and conversion tools, but nothing for the client side.

        By "the website", I assume you mean wiki.svg.org? You may have been
        looking at the wrong page. A (partial) list is here:

        http://wiki.svg.org/Viewer_Implementations

        Regards-
        -Doug
      • Lenny
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
          Thanks Doug, I did look on the Wiki and must have overlooked that page.
          the webpage I was referring to was the "links" page on the yahoo group.

          I'm going to do an eval of these apps, specifically for Vista, and if
          anyone knows of any other plugins, I'd appreciate knowing about them.