Extended deadline for SVG Open 2007 papers

  • Charles McCathieNevile
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I have to apologise for this notice being so late. Due to several factors, which include problems on my end and a delay in getting the paper submission system up and running, we will be extending the deadline for abstracts until 1 June.

      A proper call for papers will be coming out on Wednesday.

      In the meantime, if you want to get some early review, you can email abstracts directly to me and I will send them for review manually.

      Sorry again for the inconvenience.

      On behalf of the organisers

      chaals

      --
      Charles McCathieNevile Opera Software: Standards Group
      chaals@... Speed Dial: Keep up http://opera.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        I am very pleased to hear this. Very pleased.