svg cartoon for cellphones

  • transkawa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      How can a newbie best build svg cartoons for mobile phones? Do I need
      any special equipment other than an svg editor and viewer? Much help
      needed. Can I also get freeware somewhere or shareware for
      distributing this svg cartoons free to my friends, colleagues etc
      cellphones?
      Thks in advance.
    • Charles McCathieNevile
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:40:24 +0530, transkawa <transkawa@...> wrote:

        > How can a newbie best build svg cartoons for mobile phones? Do I need
        > any special equipment other than an svg editor and viewer? Much help
        > needed. Can I also get freeware somewhere or shareware for
        > distributing this svg cartoons free to my friends, colleagues etc
        > cellphones?

        If they have an SVG-capable browser on the phone, or a web-capable viewer, then
        all you need is a website to put the cartoons on. Although it needs to serve
        them as SVG - there was a thread here a while ago about that because some hosts
        don't do that properly by default.

        cheers

        Chaals

        chaals@... Try Opera 9.1 http://opera.com