Renesis SVG Player 0.5 launches

  • emiasys
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hello,

      Just a short notice that Renesis SVG Player 0.5 has been launched. Go
      to http://www.emiasys.net for more details.

      Regards
      Emia Systems Renesis Dev Team
    • Guy Morton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Good to see progress being made, though this version of the plugin
        still doesn't run my app... looks like scripting may still be not
        quite there?

        Anyone else tried it out?

        Guy

        On 06/02/2007, at 1:52 AM, emiasys wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Just a short notice that Renesis SVG Player 0.5 has been launched. Go
        > to http://www.emiasys.net for more details.
        >
        > Regards
        > Emia Systems Renesis Dev Team
        >

        > -----
        > To unsubscribe send a message to: svg-developers-
        > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > my membership"
        > ----
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • emiasys
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
          Guy,

          The scripting support in this release has been extended very much. You
          might want to send us your files to test with and get those working
          with the next release. Please note that we're not supporting the
          invalid ASV Extensions like getters and setters, so for example
          instead of document.getDocumentElement() you can only use
          document.documentElement property in Renesis.

          Alexander Adam
          Emia Systems
          http://www.emiasys.net - Renesis SVG Viewer