Skip to search.

Re: Firefox Problem

  • Martin Honnen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fuli Zhang <fuliopen@...> wrote:

      > http://www.pinyinol ogy.com/planning /hanzi7.svg

      <http://www.pinyinology.com/planning/hanzi7.svg> is delivered as
      text/plain, make sure you configure the HTTP server to deliver .svg
      files as image/svg+xml.
    • Tonny Kohar
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hi,

        Thank you the detailed bug reports, it is very appreciated
        We will look into this problem (Mac OSX 10.4 and Sketa) and will notify
        you when there is an update.

        If you have any questions, feedback, bug reports, etc, please do not
        hesitate to drop us a note at support@...

        Regards
        Tonny Kohar
        --