Re: Firefox Problem

  • Martin Honnen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fuli Zhang <fuliopen@...> wrote:

      > When opening following file offline with with Firefox, it looks
      good but the animation is not working. But when opening it online at
      my web site, the code is really messy.

      Firefox so far does not support any SMIL animation elements.
    • Martin Honnen
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fuli Zhang <fuliopen@...> wrote:

        > http://www.pinyinol ogy.com/planning /hanzi7.svg

        <http://www.pinyinology.com/planning/hanzi7.svg> is delivered as
        text/plain, make sure you configure the HTTP server to deliver .svg
        files as image/svg+xml.
      • Tonny Kohar
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007

          Thank you the detailed bug reports, it is very appreciated
          We will look into this problem (Mac OSX 10.4 and Sketa) and will notify
          you when there is an update.

          If you have any questions, feedback, bug reports, etc, please do not
          hesitate to drop us a note at support@...

          Regards
          Tonny Kohar
          --