Re: [svg-developers] Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.0 released

  • Fuli Zhang
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007

      When opening following file offline with with Firefox, it looks good but the animation is not working. But when opening it online at my web site, the code is really messy. The look and animation are good both offline and online with the IE. Following is the page:

      http://www.pinyinology.com/planning/hanzi7.svg

      My appreciation for help on modifying the code. Thanks.

      Fuli

    • Fuli Zhang
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        I forgot to change the subject when posting my last message. Sorry for the confusion. I am posting it again as follows:

        When opening following file offline with with Firefox, it looks good but the animation is not working. But when opening it online at my web site, the code is really messy. The look and animation are good both offline and online with the IE. Following is the page:

        http://www.pinyinol ogy.com/planning /hanzi7.svg

        My appreciation for help on modifying the code. Thanks.

        Fuli

        P.S. Is it possible for the group leader to delete postings? If yes, please delete the last one of mine. Thanks.

      • Martin Honnen
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fuli Zhang <fuliopen@...> wrote:

          > When opening following file offline with with Firefox, it looks
          good but the animation is not working. But when opening it online at
          my web site, the code is really messy.

          Firefox so far does not support any SMIL animation elements.
        • Martin Honnen
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
            --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fuli Zhang <fuliopen@...> wrote:

            > http://www.pinyinol ogy.com/planning /hanzi7.svg

            <http://www.pinyinology.com/planning/hanzi7.svg> is delivered as
            text/plain, make sure you configure the HTTP server to deliver .svg
            files as image/svg+xml.
          • Tonny Kohar
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007

              Thank you the detailed bug reports, it is very appreciated
              We will look into this problem (Mac OSX 10.4 and Sketa) and will notify
              you when there is an update.

              If you have any questions, feedback, bug reports, etc, please do not
              hesitate to drop us a note at support@...

              Regards
              Tonny Kohar
              --