Javadoc and batik 1.6 discrepancy

  • willmarsh3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi, I am working with Batik on a project to read and manipulate SVG
      files and display them. I noticed that the javadoc for Batik 1.6 has
      the class AbstractJSVGComponent found in the package
      org.apache.batik.swing.svg but not any of the jar files for Batik 1.6.
      I've looked very carefully and checked spelling. I wish to use the
      constant ALWAYS_DYNAMIC that is found in this class. It would appear
      that the javadoc is not the same version as the jar files of Batik
      1.6. Perhaps I'm overlooking something?

      TIA,
      Will.