Re: [svg-developers] server configuration for with SVG

  • benamou jean-david
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I am not sure I understand these problems ... in any case :
      to embed svg in HTML and do cross document communication has worked
      fine for me using <iframe src="my.svg" />
      with any browser (IE 6/7, FF, Opera). (IE requires parent.parent
      instead of parent
      (thanks to JibberJim for explaining this) ...
      which does not make sense but the others seam not to complain with
      parent.parent instead of parent.)
      you can chec
      Or am I missing something ?

      Bonne Annee et Bonne Sante A tous !