Re: can't see SVG (except in IE)

  • Martin Honnen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "twt1970" <ttaggart@...> wrote:

      > http://webcat.fhsu.edu/ksfauna/herps/index.asp?
      > page=species&species_id=420-
      > 872&dots=yes&tributaries=yes&isAnura=1&map=ks
      >
      > maps and graphs are dynamically generated SVG...
      > ... but they don't show up in Firefox..

      That SVG document is embedded with an object element in a HTML
      document. Make sure that ASP sending the SVG sets
      Response.ContentType = "image/svg+xml"
      before it sends any content.

      Then make sure the SVG root element has the proper namespace
      declaration e.g. instead of
      <svg xml:space="preserve">
      use
      <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xml:space="preserve">
    • twt1970
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
        .... you got me started in the right direction, and several
        modifications later, it seems to be working well.