XBrowser (V) Speaker Selector (IE?,Oper,Firefox)

  • tcpcoder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      http://kirksaeter.com/SpeakerSelector/Assets/Images/SpeakerSelector.svg

      Opera and Firebox simply seem to be happy for both linuc/windows

      IE is making strides, and I think this round will
      see but maybe one or two errors more.

      One thing I did notice is that using an onmousexxxx attributr
      that calls a javascript function passing the value (this)
      ends up not with the object firing the event but rather
      a window object.

      Easy enough to just pass (evt) which I think should
      be working now.

      I look forward to completing this little project as
      it has served the perpose of identifying the common paths
      of support in the viewers.
    • Fran├žois Parmentier
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        Opening in IE 6/W2K /ASV6b, I get the alert:
        "jsXMLlib.js::DCxml(../XML/SpeakerSelector.xml) No XML Support

        The onmouseovers don't seem to work.

        On IE, I use:

        if (!e) var e = window.event;
        var oSourceEvt = e.target ? e.target: e.srcElement;

        (where e is the event parameter).