svg plugins for mozilla required

  • Denish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 10:53 PM

      I need svg plugins for mozilla because some features of svg like <text
      writing-mode="tb">VTEXT</text> is supported in I.E. but not in mozilla
      firefox 1.5.

      so can any pne help me in this please?
    • Jonathan Chetwynd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 12:26 PM
        Why not use IE?

        cheers

        Jonathan Chetwynd

        On 4 Jul 2006, at 06:53, Denish wrote:

        Hi,

        I need svg plugins for mozilla because some features of svg like <text
        writing-mode="tb">VTEXT</text> is supported in I.E. but not in mozilla
        firefox 1.5.

        so can any pne help me in this please?
      • Francis Hemsher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 9:40 PM
          Hey Jonathan,

          The scent of the daisey is subtle, yet substantial, for those who
          appreciate its existence.
          Regards,
          Francis

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chetwynd