display changes in two panes(svg files)

  • achio_84
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi all....

      The exact situation that I'm facing is that, now, I have an svg file
      for drawing. And I wish to give the user different view of the drawing
      being drawn in the canvas.
      I wish to have two panes in 1 web form. 1 for the design/drawing and
      another 1 for the overview of the drawing drawn in the design/drawing
      pane.
      I hope that when the user draws a shape in the design pane, the result
      will also be shown in the overview pane instantly.
      Can svg or any programming language manage to do that?

      Thanks...

      achio.