Re: [svg-developers] getURL/XMLHTTP

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 28, 2006
      Do you actually append it into an embedded svg doc other than the svg
      doc you use to get your segment? Both my calling doc and the doc
      associated with the parseXML are svg. I just can't get it to append into
      a third svg doc.

    • Sean
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 29, 2006
        Thank you so much. At first, I completely missed the relevance of what
        you said. Then it hit me. Basically, instead of
        var node = parseXML(data.content, document);

        I needed:
        var node = parseXML(data.content, parent.document.F4B.getSVGDocument());

        Perfect!

        Sean