problem after loading file from server

  • achio_84
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      I'm developing an drawing application which enable the users to draw
      some basic shapes on the web page. I have defined a group which will
      acts like a drawing canvas to keep all the drawing done by a user.
      I also managed to save all the drawing to a xml file using printNode
      and postURL.

      The problem is now when I load my xml file using getURL, i successfully
      load the file's content and parsed it, but i fail to replace the
      content of the drawing canvas with the loaded content. I tried to alert
      (using javascript) the contents of the loaded xml file and all the
      contents are there. But, when I replace the drawing canvas and alert to
      show the canvas's content, it does not has anything inside it.

      Could anyone who know the solution please help me in this situation?
      Thanks.

      Best regards,
      achio.