Re: postURL in asp.net

  • achio_84
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      I have found the solution. I managed to save my drawing in xml file now.
      Thanks alot Martin, coz without your tips, I wont figure out how to
      save it. But now, I'm facing another problem. I want to load my drawing
      to client side. I'm using getURL and managed to load the drawing to the
      client side. But, the functions that I have defined earlier can't work.

      The error message "Object doesn't support this property or method" pop
      up.
      I don't know what happen. It works fine before I load the drawing from
      xml file. But after I loaded it to the client side, the user unable to
      draw shapes dynamically again and all the functions which work earlier
      now become unable to function at all.

      Can anyone please help me with this situation????