Open new window from SVG/Javascript

  • brucerindahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      I have an SVG mapping application working. I can take the current
      DOM, serialize it into XML and send it to my server via
      postURL/XMLHttpRequest where it is converted to a PDF file via batik
      for a fully detailed, scaled map. I can then send it back to the
      browser as a pdf with the correct headers for a pdf file. The problem
      is postURL/XMLHttpRequest is expecting an XML file - not a PDF. What
      I want to do is open the pdf in a new window. How do I do this??
      Thanks
      Bruce Rindahl