Re: Xp service pack 2 + IE 6 problem

  • hogan_rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Jerome,

      I had a similar problem before, which also only happens with XP
      SP2. The solution was to use the full URL in the command to change
      the href in the other frame.

      For example, instead of ...locaton.href='toto.asp', if you try
      ...locaton.href='http://svr/dir/toto.asp'

      Bon chance

      Richard

    • jerome.olivier@marsh.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Thanks a lot!!!! I've been searching this solution for MONTH!!!

        YYIIIIIHAAAAAA!!!!

        Best regards,

        Jérôme

        Reply from Jerome Olivier/PAR/FR/JHMarsh/MMC 01/06/2006 11:54:25 (Intl)
        yahoogr@...
        01/06/2006 10:17:08 (Intl)

        From: yahoogr@... on 01/06/2006 08:17 GMT

        Please respond to svg-developers@yahoogroups.com@Internet

        Sent by: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

        To: svg-developers@...

        cc:

        bcc:

        Subject: [svg-developers] Re: Xp service pack 2 + IE 6 problem

        Hi Jerome,

        I had a similar problem before, which also only happens with XP
        SP2. The solution was to use the full URL in the command to change
        the href in the other frame.

        For example, instead of ...locaton.href='toto.asp', if you try
        ...locaton.href='http://svr/dir/toto.asp'

        Bon chance

        Richard

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, jerome.olivier@... wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I have a map built in SVG.
        > On each country, I build also a context menu (right clic)
        > Each item of this menu is linked to a javascript function
        (included in the
        > SVG code).
        > The function open an ASP file, which file is used to open a .doc
        on the
        > server :
        > window.top.frames.item('ExecScript').document.location.href =
        > 'toto.asp'
        >
        > All is OK and work perfectly before I get Xp service pack 2 + IE 6
        >
        > Since then, when doing the window.top.frames.item('... code, the
        following
        > error appears (this is a traduction from the french) :
        >
        > Microsoft JScript Execution Error
        > Permission denied
        > line: 446, column : 0
        >
        > the real message in french :
        > (Embedded image moved to file: pic21763.jpg)
        >

        > Do anybody have any information on this?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jérôme

        To unsubscribe send a message to:
        Yahoo! Groups Links