pieces of SVG

  • Tao Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:42 AM
      Friends,

      Here I have a question. Is it possible to divide a SVG
      file into small pieces with the same size?

      This is a practical question if we use mobile phone to
      view a svg map or GPS system, because of limitation of
      display memory.

      Vector is quite different from raster. I know, it can
      be down in AutoCAD. But I have no idea about SVG.

      I hope anyone can give me some hints or directions on
      this question.

      Many thanks!

      Tao

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/