Re: flipping text on a path

  • Samuel Dagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi Darryl,
      If there are only few such arrows, you can just define, within
      <defs>...</defs>, paths of straight lines in the right direction.
      Then you use them as a path for <textPath>, but without rendering
      these paths (no <use..>). This procedure works fine for me.
      Cheers, Samy

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Darryl Watson <dwatson@...>