Drop-down menu

  • os_vlan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 9:10 AM
      Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down menu implemented
      for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down menu with my SVG-GUI
      implementation.

      Thank you
    • Jonathan mayer
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 11:38 AM
        I found this guy very helpful

        http://www.mycgiserver.com/~amri/widget/widget.svg

        Jonathan
        --- os_vlan <os_vlan@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down
        > menu implemented
        > for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down
        > menu with my SVG-GUI
        > implementation.
        >
        > Thank you

      • os_vlan
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 11:45 AM
          Thanks for your reply! But this guy doesn't have the drop-down menu.
          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan mayer
          <jonrmayer@...> wrote:

          > I found this guy very helpful
          >
          > http://www.mycgiserver.com/~amri/widget/widget.svg
          >
          > Jonathan
          > --- os_vlan <os_vlan@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi,
          > > Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down
          > > menu implemented
          > > for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down
          > > menu with my SVG-GUI
          > > implementation.
          > >
          > > Thank you

          > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
          new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com

        • Andreas Neumann
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4 12:27 PM
            is that what you want?

            http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/gui/selectionlist/

            its a selectionlist that unfolds to the top or the bottom.

            Andreas

            --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "os_vlan" <os_vlan@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down menu implemented
            > for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down menu with my SVG-GUI
            > implementation.
            >
            > Thank you

          • os_vlan
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4 1:28 PM
              Actually, I'm not looking for the drop-down selection list. I'm
              looking for the menu component (i.e File,Edit,View..etc). I can
              adapt the drop-down selection list to use it as a menu, but I don't
              want to do that unless there is no menu component already
              implemented for SVG. I know that there is contextMenu implemnted by
              Adobe Viewer. However, I don't want to use it because I want my
              application to be viewer independet.
              Thanks
              --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann"
              <neumann@...> wrote:

              > is that what you want?
              >
              > http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/gui/selectionlist/
              >
              > its a selectionlist that unfolds to the top or the bottom.
              >
              > Andreas
              >
              > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "os_vlan" <os_vlan@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > > Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down menu
              implemented
              > > for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down menu with my
              SVG-GUI
              > > implementation.
              > >
              > > Thank you

            • Alastair Fettes
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4 3:21 PM
                There's lots of drop down menu implementations out there. What have
                you written for your SVG-GUI? Drop down has to be one of the more
                simple ones out there. If you've got other stuff I'd suggest you
                simply write this one in the same pattern that your other widgets are
                done.

                Alastair

                --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "os_vlan" <os_vlan@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down menu implemented
                > for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down menu with my SVG-GUI
                > implementation.
                >
                > Thank you

              • Guy Morton
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 4 3:56 PM
                  This looks good - but it doesn't work in firefox? is that just due to
                  the way the SVG file has been put together, or something more
                  significant? Anyone know?

                  Guy

                  Jonathan mayer wrote:
                  > I found this guy very helpful
                  >
                  > http://www.mycgiserver.com/~amri/widget/widget.svg
                  >
                  > Jonathan
                  > --- os_vlan <os_vlan@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >> Hi,
                  >> Is there any idea where I can find a good drop-down
                  >> menu implemented
                  >> for SVG. I would like to integrate this drop-down
                  >> menu with my SVG-GUI
                  >> implementation.
                  >>
                  >> Thank you

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • chiluvuri1
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5 4:07 AM
                    I can also use a "Drop Down" list. But I need the code in a specific
                    form, so that, I can use the code to create a reusable GUI Java
                    class. I will create a Java class that dynamically generates
                    custom "Drop Down Selection List".

                    For example:
                    String list[] = {"East", "West", "South", "North"};
                    DropDownList DDL = new DropDownList(4, items);

                    I have an example for RadioButtons group at:
                    http://cbsdf.com/technologies/GUI-class1.htm

                    The SVG code implementation of Radio Buttons:
                    http://cbsdf.com/technologies/include-the-SVG-Component.htm
                    Reusable Java Class to generate the GUI Component:
                    http://cbsdf.com/technologies/java-class-radiobuttons.htm

                    I like to add DropDown list to a Java Class library for Java
                    programmers. Greatly appreciate, if any of you can provide me the SVG
                    code.

                    Regards..Raju