How to pass data , events between SVG and visual basic

  • thequantimizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      can any body tell me how to pass data between the SVG and
      Visualbasic , when we have used the SVG Control is it possible to pass
      message from visual basic to svg using that control , i have seen the
      svgcontrols getdocument() method but i dont know how to use it .

      regards ,
    • Ergin AKIN
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "thequantimizer"
        <thequantimizer@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > can any body tell me how to pass data between the SVG and
        > Visualbasic , when we have used the SVG Control is it possible to
        pass
        > message from visual basic to svg using that control , i have seen
        the
        > svgcontrols getdocument() method but i dont know how to use it .
        >
        > regards ,

        I am searching how to use SVG in VB applications too. If someone can
        tell, I would appreciate.
      • minhducthandan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Ergin AKIN" <erginakin@...> wrote:

          > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "thequantimizer"
          > <thequantimizer@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > can any body tell me how to pass data between the SVG and
          > > Visualbasic , when we have used the SVG Control is it possible to
          > pass
          > > message from visual basic to svg using that control , i have seen
          > the
          > > svgcontrols getdocument() method but i dont know how to use it .
          > >
          > > regards ,
          > >

          > I am searching how to use SVG in VB applications too. If someone can
          > tell, I would appreciate.

          I have not actually do it that but in someother the place I have call
          VB from javascript as simple as you call an other function of
          javascript (if you using string). Here it go: SVG can call javascript
          function - then from there you can call VB routines.

          Hope this work.

          Phi