visualizing a network

  • Omar Abo-Namous
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:19 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I've been working on this network visualization script and i have taken
      yet another step. If anyone is interested, please have a look at this file:

      http://www.toomuchcookies.net/xslt/buildnetwork.svg

      click around and i'm sure, you'll know what i'm talking about. For an
      explanation of the script and the usage, please visit this article:

      http://www.toomuchcookies.net/archives/604/dynamic-visualization-of-network-graphs-ii.htm

      And please do tell me, if you have any comment on the script (via email
      or site-comment)

      regards,

      Omar