change I-bar cursor orientation 90 degrees?

  • abgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hello,
      Does anyone have any ideas of how to rotate an I-bar cursor 90
      degrees? I am using it in some text boxes that are using writing-
      mode="tb" (rotated 90 degrees) and it would look nicer if the cursor
      is also rotated. I've already transform, rotate but it did not work.

      Thank you in advance for any help!