Re: [svg-developers] Demonstration of SVG Javascript Analogue Clocks

  • Christophe Strobbe
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2006

      At 06:14 2/04/2006, Kam-Hung Soh wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >Here's a Web page showing SVG-drawn analogue clocks animated by
      >Javascript. It's the simplest thing I could imagine that could not be
      >easily done using just XHTML + Javascript because it involves rotating
      >the hands of a clock.

      You'd be surprised at what some people do with HTML and JavaScript:
      there's even JavaScript for an analogue clock that follows your mouse
      pointer (well, at least in IE): http://www.hypergurl.com/clockcursor.html.

      Regards,

      Christophe

      --
      Christophe Strobbe
      Document Architectures

    • Kam-Hung Soh
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Christophe Strobbe
        <christophe.strobbe@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > At 06:14 2/04/2006, Kam-Hung Soh wrote:
        > >Hi,
        > >
        > >Here's a Web page showing SVG-drawn analogue clocks animated by
        > >Javascript. It's the simplest thing I could imagine that could not be
        > >easily done using just XHTML + Javascript because it involves rotating
        > >the hands of a clock.
        >
        > You'd be surprised at what some people do with HTML and JavaScript:
        > there's even JavaScript for an analogue clock that follows your mouse
        > pointer (well, at least in IE):
        http://www.hypergurl.com/clockcursor.html.

        Aaah, I knew I'd get roasted for making such a generalization. :)

        --
        Kam-Hung Soh
        http://kamhungsoh.blogspot.com - It Mostly Works