Need help on SVG#

  • bsedigh_79
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      hi all,

      Can anyone tell me how to use SVG# class library? I have downloaded
      source code and dlls but i have not enough time to read the entire
      library.I have just finished including all required files and classes
      and my project compiles but nothing as result on the form!

      Please Help.
      Thanks in advance.

      Behzad.
    • scasquiov
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4 1:40 PM
        There is a windows application included in the source code that
        provides some good examples.
        This post may also help a little:

        Cheers,
        Scasquiov