Re: [svg-developers] hw to embed javascript in svg

  • Ronan Oger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
      Here are two resources to use for this...

      http://www.google.ch/search?q=embed+javascript+into+svg

      or

      http://www.svg-whiz.com/wiki/index.php?search=script&go=Go

      And here is how you do this.

      Generally, you embed an external file:

      <script xlink:href="http://sourcepath/script.js">

      or you inline the script using a CDATA element in a script element
      <script >
      <![CDATA[ var myJSCode = 1;]]>
      </script>

      or

      <script> <![CDATA[ function matchwo(a,b)
      { if (a < b && a < 0) then { return 1 }
      else { return 0 }
      }
      ]]> </script>