Re: printing from browser on Mac

  • jophof007
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006

      FOP is server side java part of the apache program.
      http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
      If you use a deparse javascript routine on your client site program,
      you can save your DOM structure to the SVG file and you can send the
      result to the server (using posturl). Or if you have a SVG file
      already you can directly send it to the server. By means of FOP PDF
      can be created at the server (using a J2EE webserver).
      Good printing standards (page skips, scaling etc) in SVG are still
      lacking.
      You can take a look in our software to see how we print SVG. I have
      converted our SVG to support Firefox 1.5 with native SVG (without use
      of the Adobe plug-in)

      John
      http://open-modeling.sourceforge.net