Urgent svg image rendering problem

  • sudha14
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi All

      I need to fix this ASAP. please help. Thanks a million!!!
      Iam runing ASV 3.02 build 91.
      we are having problem loading an svg with image elements with a
      xlink:href pointing to a web url.

      when we load the parent svg it loads and renders fine but with no
      image icons. but on right clicking and toggling Higher Quality pop
      up menu option or zooming in or out renders the image icon fine. you
      can try this at
      http://www.nimblus.com:7001/tacplanner/client/impact/viewer/ImpactVie
      wer.jsp

      select Site Name - bobc4 from the dropdown and View Type - Site and
      click on Show Site button. you should see a svg file loaded on the
      right hand side frame. now if you right click and toggle Higher
      Quality or zoomin/out the two image icons showing letter B in red
      should show up.

      anybody has any clue why this is happening? does the svg image
      element look ok? you can look at the source by doing right click
      and view source. the image elements are at the bottom of the source
      listing.

      Thanks

      Chandra