Require developer(exp in siebel , CRM)

  • purnima_1607
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      We are looking for the candidate who have the following skills:

      The candidate should have :

      1. Minimum 6 years experience designing and developing IT
      Solutions
      2. Minimum 4 years of experience in CRM Technology
      3. Should have lead a team of Developers for 2 full CRM
      Projects
      4. Should have worked on other CRM technology apart from
      Siebel
      5. Strong technical skills in Siebel
      6. Siebel Core Consultant Certified
      7. Experience in MS CRM Preferred
      8. Should be able to understanding all phases and
      deliverables in the SDLC .