Re: problem dynamically adding svg

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 18, 2005
      > A last problem with FF, how print svg with text?
      > I try font-size="10", font-size="10px" ... and I get very too big
      > letters ....

      Hi Michel,

      I am not a Mozilla SVG developer and don't have a fix for you, but can
      confirm the problem with font-sizes when printing on Windows, as to
      the following document:

      http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/SVG_in_Firefox_1.5

      "Currently printing is unfortunately not done using the vector
      properties of SVG to generate extremely crisp output, but instead
      rendered at screen resolution and then output as an image.

      Font sizes when printing on MS-Windows will be much larger than
      specified for SVG."

      Andreas

      > I post sudoku game runing with FF1.5, ASV3 and ASV6 beta
      > http://pilat.ouvaton.org/sudoku/sudoku.svg?l=english

      cool - thanks for sharing!

      Andreas