Problem with referencing a svg within an svg

  • mchua1980
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hi

      I have a problem with embedding svg inside a svg file using the image
      tag. My elements in the parent svg have inconsistent rendering i.e
      partial rendering when zoom in/out or during panning. The referenced
      svg renders fine. Anyone else facing the same problem? I am using the
      latest svg viewer and IE 6.0.

      Regards
    • mchua1980
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005