SVG using PHP and MySQL

  • miaharum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      i use geoclient for my SVG. Geoclient create some tools and i can use
      it. i can search data from that tools and it can display the data. but
      i dont know where it can get the data from.

      now, i want to use PHP script to acces my database (about the map) from
      MySQL in my SVG. is there anybody who can help me how to make it? i
      need that for my thesis.

      i use ToWKT.avx to make database file (*.sql) and PHP file
      (connect.php). but i dont know how to use that files in my SVG.
      thank you for everyone.